hétfő, július 18

Bang Chatter "ECHO for PRESIDENT!" #17 mixtape


Yeah guys Bang Chatter is here with his finest selection to destroy your ears with some fatty bass ! Be careful He is MAD !!!!

1) Hi Bang Chatter, would you mind introducing yourself?
Hello guys, I'm Bang Chatter. I'm 22 years old and I am fond of music . I live in Lyon/France for the moment and I was born in Russia/Nijni Novgorod. But do you know me better ?

2) When did you decide to start producing music?
I started producing 4 years ago on groovebox during 2 years. 10h/weeks, it was very intense , I enjoyed a lot.

3) How would you describe your own sound?
It's a difficult question but I could say that each track is unique. Sometimes it's electro, dirty, electro house, dubstep... The first idea was to bring some huge bassline with a delicate taste and melodical elements. By the way I also like something deeper. I could compare my tracks to my life and each one is a special moment and a part of me.

4) I have many favourites from your tracks like "Cerebral","Komplete Kontrol" or "Mother Fucker Music".
Which of your productions/remixes do you consider to be the best one? In other words your proudest work.
I can't consider one track far better to another one, but I have a preference for "Cerebral" a mix between drumstep, dubstep with a point of deep and creativity. I really love that one and the other that you told to me "Komplete Kontrol ", and the Silent H -Megatron (remix) , I love it too because I put my heart inside ;)

5) Do you prefer writing original tracks or remixing?
Of course I prefer writing original tracks, it's a more personnal thing, but I make remixes because I like it too, it's very fun to manipulate samples, vocals... and try to make them special too, sometimes it's like a new original, and I am very proud of this .

6) Some moths ago I blogged your amazing track called "super mario Smash Bross Melee". If I know well you made the official video as well.
what inspired you to make this ones ?
It's not me, but a friend who made this video. I was really proud because it was my first work associate the sound and the video is amazing. I was inspired by some vocals from mario and his friends. I thaught it could be funny like every kids I played on my nitendo as well and this track is on the first Middle Finger Music compilation. It was the beggining of the story.

7) You have some collaborations with other producers, please talk about it.
Yes, I collaborated with my mate F.M.R from the Middle Finger Music crew, I done the Mescaline EP composed of 3 tracks. I am currently working on a EP with Kroyclub, maybe a collab with The Chaotic Good. I also work on a collab with The Slag I will keep you in touch when it will be finished.

8) Are there other producers that influence you?
Yes, It's depend of the kind of music it is, I listen a lot of music. In dubstep, my favourites ones are Dodge & Fuski (I really like them), Skism... and in electro, even if i appreciate Mr. Skeleton, Drivepilot tracks i have not a real preference, yeah i know I am very difficult. I prefer to not have a real preference before creating because it's bad for the inspiration and my own style. It's my own opinion.

9) What kind of equipments/softwares do you use for making mixtapes and compose tracks?
I use Ableton live with a midi controller like every musician, I also have a groovebox, a keyboard, a sound card, monitoring speakers. I use a lot of plugins and I really enjoy doing experiences with my stuff :)

10) Which are your favorite styles? What are you listening to lately?
I like dub, drumstep, bassline, dubstep, dark or happy tracks, it's depend of the quality of the tune .
Right now, I am listening some ukf dubstep tracks. I also really like more "techy" sound because it has a very nice groove and I love grooving in my studio .

11) What do you think about evolution of eletronic genre which we observe across last few years?
Nowadays, everyone can make music. Technologies are improving so fast. It 's really crazy! There is too much electronic music now, I don't know if it's a good thing, but it helps unknown artist and that's positive. The electronic word is huge, there is too many diffent styles.

12) What would you say is your biggest music achievement so far?"
For the moment I am waiting for dates and I hope it will come soon. So when the crowd will scream my name it could be a very good step into this music achievment just take this for the question and then put the track I prefer in my own sounds.

13) Please say some words about your plans for the future.
I hope have many dates in the future, like that i could share my love with the world and it's very important for me you know. I will try to do my best to continue and share with you some new stuff. I am preparing a secret thing like an album. I will keep you in touch when I will have more news about it.

14) If you do not work on music, what do you do?

Great question. In fact for the moment, I am making music all the time. I am very busy with my other artist name too. I could say that I watch movies, do meditation for my soul and it helps me in my quest of serenity.

15) Please introduce your mixtape, what we are going to listen?
We gonna listen my mixtape I thoughts that it could be interesting to put into The ECHO Show blog a dubstep mixtape.
We gonna listen the dubstep I like with some of the tracks I really like Dodge & Fuski, Skism and many more. I put the tracks I really like and I hope that it will push your brain in a good way of course. Let's go for the destruction. I love you all and don't forget: "I am MAD" !

16) What do you think about the "ECHO For PRESiDENT" project, and the ECHO blog?
I think that your blog is a really nice idea, and a good plateform to discover new musics. There is a lot of nice stuff here. Glory to The ECHO Show

17) Finally, anything what I forgot to ask or you want to say to all your fans on The ECHO Show?
Stay there to listen my new stuff, follow me on facebook, there is always some surprises and I hope to meet you soon my dears in the crowd ? :) I really like this mixtape, it1s a great time for me to be here and share with you this moment. Thanks to be here... Bang Chatter ( Stéphane )

Bang Chatter "ECHO for PRESIDENT!" #17 mixtape

DOWNLOAD
Tracklist.:
1) Nowadays - Cops and Robots ( Shaan Saigol Remix )
2) Speeding Feat Adiyam ( Dodge & Fuski Remix )
3) Maverick Sabre - Let Me Go ( Roksonix Remix )
4) Dodge & Fuski - Falling
5) FosterThePeople - PumpedUpKicks ( Butch Clancy Remix )
6) RacknRuin - Dazed & Confused ( SKisM Baroque Remix )
7) Torus - Wraith
8) Subshock & Sinister Souls - We Are Pain

Contact: bangchatter@gmail.com
Bang Chatter on Facebook
Bang Chatter on Soundcloud
Bang Chatter on YouTube
Bang Chatter on Twitter
Bang Chatter on Myspace
Bang Chatter on Official.fm

0 megjegyzés: