csütörtök, április 14

slaminA "ECHO for PRESIDENT!" #12 mixtape



After many great mixtapes slaminA join us to bring his crazy style to the "ECHO for PRESiDENT" ! Watch out guys it will be seriously heavy, full of sick tracks from the greatest artists !

1) Hi slaminA, would you mind introducing yourself?
Yeh! I'm Marian Prifling from Regensburg, Germany and I love animals.

2) How long are you doing slaminA?
About one year ago inspired by the guys from Disco Trash Music who are monthly hosting the best electro party here in Regensburg called Disco Trash Club I thought about getting into it as a warmup DJ and started making mixtapes. After a few months Felix from DTM called me if I would like to and then I got my first club experience in June. Thanks a lot bro!

3) Which are your favorite styles?
Well I think there's no genre to describe my kind of style... MAXIMAL
I love everything which makes the people totally crazy when you drop it!
--> Don't forget the power fist!

4) Who's your favorite new artists? What are you listening to lately?
Hm my favourite new artists? Nearly everyday I'm discovering new stuff from guys I've never heard before... but in my opinion these guys: Vakkuum, Monophonique, Beef Theatre, Silent H!, Wasted Basterds, Mr. Skeleton, Rob De Large and many more will rule the world soon!
At the moment I'm listening to Etnik - 303 Minds (Vakkuum Remix) --> HIGH QUALITY!

5) What kind of equipments/softwares do you use for making mixtapes or livesets?
I'm using a Numark Omni Control with Traktor Pro (still have to get Traktor Pro 2).
But I'm also looking for a new controller because the one I got is crap! HAHA!

6) Please introduce your mixtape, what we are going to listen?
Watch out my friends! This mixtape will blow your ears off!
Most of the tracks are from the Guild of the CRUX Vol. 01 - Bangin' super hard! Get it!

7) Tell us about your partyes, and your next events.
Well today I'm sharing decks at a dubstep party with my buddies from the Petting Zoo Crew a collab between me, Kinimod and Tuat. The next weekend I will die because I'm playing with Gtronic! HELL YEAH! He's definitely one of my favourite producers and DJs at the moment. In three weeks I got my first gig out of Bavaria. Can't wait!

8) If it's not secret please say some words about your plans for the future.
I hope to get that producing thing going and some new gigs perhaps out of Germany.

9) If you do not work on music, what do you do?
I'm studying architecture all day long! Needs a lot of time... but it's super nice!

10) What do you think about the "ECHO For PRESiDENT" project, and the ECHO blog?
I love it! You give producers and DJs the support they need! It's also helpful for unknown artists out there. Big ups!

11) Anything what I forgot to ask or you want to say to all your fans on The ECHO Show?
Thanks a lot for your mixtape request! Sorry for the long answers but I like to write...HAHA!
My regards to the Soundcloud Bastardz! <3 Have fun with my mixtape - enjoy!

slaminA "ECHO for PRESIDENT!" #12 mixtape

DOWNLOAD
Tracklist.:
01. STEREOLiEZ - Black Kamino, Part 2 (Mr. Skeleton Remix)
02. Boylerz - Cutter (Original Mix)
03. Electrophants - Sledgehammer (Original Mix)
04. Comic Strips - Shake Em' Up (Original Mix)
05. Phantom Noise - Wake Up! (Original Mix)
06. Trashing Teenagers - Upheaval (Original Mix)
07. Sunko - Special Guest (Original Mix)
08. Supersized - My Body Is Ready (Original Mix)
09. Bang Chatter's Middle Finger - Vampires & Blood (Original Mix)
10. Corpus De Textes - Norvus Ordo Seclorum (The Destroy Squad Remix)
11. T.H.I.E.V.E.S. - Gypsy Fish (Original Mix)
12. Drivepilot - Fuck Yeah (NEUS Remix)
13. PARTYSMARTIE & Snake Charmer - Faceless (Original Mix)
14. Redial - Venom (The Phat Crew Remix)
15. The Destroy Squad feat. VENOM - Cal Me Mr God (Silent H! Remix)
16. The SLutGarden & LOOOL - Hungary Teen Attack (Blaster Remix)
17. Deat C.A.T Bounce - The Nativity (Original Mix)
18. GSUS! - Crucifix (Monophonique Remix)



slaminA on Soundcloud !
slaminA on Facebook !
slaminA on tumblr !
slaminA on Twitter !

0 megjegyzés: